Saturday, January 29, 2011

About Me

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kervis Caraballo, and this is my third semester in the MBA program. I am originally from New York City but have been living in the Lehigh Valley for the past 18 years. I live in Alburtis, PA with my wife and my beautiful 18 months old twins- a boy named Kevin and a girl named Samantha. I received my Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from Central Pennsylvania College (Harrisburg, PA)  almost entirely online, so online classes are very familiar to me.

I am currently a Real Estate agent (leasing/sales) and have been for the past six years. I guess you can say I am one of the few who could still make a comfortable living in this profession. I believe my background in Business has helped me stay relevant and productive in a very unpredictable industry.

My interests are sports, fashion, music and politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment