Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My learning expererience and what I will take with me from this class

I had taken various HR courses during my undergraduate studies and was hesitant to take "another" HR class but I am certainly glad I chose to take this one. The level of engagement, in-depth knowledge and information  on all HR topics were definitely higher and more challenging. I learned a great deal about Healthcare management, Recruiting, Employee benefits, Labor relations, etc.

The online format was a pleasure to be a part of. It created an atmosphere of true "teamwork" and allowed us to engage each other in ways that were not only educational but highly enjoyable as well.

Overall, I walk away with a better understanding of how employee/ management relations can be developed, nurtured and improved upon- not only on a business level but on a personal level as well.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Kervis about the level of engagement in this class. I've taken online classes before, as I'm sure we all have, and found many to be tedious. I never had trouble finding something to say or elaborate on in this class. Its nice to know we all have similar business experiences and could share them in an educational setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both of you as well. I think that the topics in the class made the discussion boards and blogs interesting. It was definitely a worthwhile class for me. I also enjoyed working with both of you on our case study. See you this summer!

    ReplyDelete